This simple literacy game will help children to recognize letters of the alphabet and the sounds they make. Players choose which side of the board they play on and try and be the first player to find all the cards that match the letters or pictures on their board. There are 4 different ways to play: matching picture to picture, letter to letter, letter to picture or picture to letter! The different play styles develop with children’s ability, from early stage matching to recognising words from pictures. This game is ideal for homeschooling children aged 3 and over and even younger children will enjoy matching the pictures. Children can be asked to find a card with a fish on, or a card with something red on it, or a card with the letter 's', which will help to develop observation skills. The letter cards can be used to spell out words as well, so there are many opportunities for extra play value. Children will have so much fun with this game they won't realise that they are learning the alphabet at the same time!
- Learn the alphabet using colorful pictures, letters and words.
- Includes 4 ways to play for progressive learning.
- Develops literacy skills and encourages children to match pictures to words.
- A fun educational game for children age 3-6 and for 2-4 players.
- Perfect for home learning.