Barefoot shoes have the following features: Flexibility - The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy. Thin sole - The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground. Minimal or zero Heel-to-Toe drop - This allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints. Wide toe box - The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance. Choose Oranginer Men's Minimalist Barefoot Shoes! - There's no better feeling than your bare feet against the soft ground, your toes squishing in the mud and the great connection you feel with the earth. - Minimalist running shoes,These are a hybrid of barefoot shoes and traditional running shoes. They’re nimble, lightweight and flexible, with little-to-no arch support, but contain more cushioning than barefoot shoes. They’re an excellent way to ease into barefoot running, or to simply get a better feel for the terrain without forgoing all midsole padding. It allows your foot to move as though you were wearing no shoe at all, or as close to it as possible. - Many runners incorporate barefoot or minimalist running into their training—say, as a workout once or twice a week, or as a warm up drill before a run in more cushioned or supportive footwear. This can be a great way to reap some of the benefits—an opportunity to strengthen your arches and improve your running form—without giving up your traditional running shoes.
- Wide Toe Box Design - Wide enough toe box allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents, helping with balance and giving you better feedback from the ground.
- Barefoot Inspired - Wearing this barefoot you’ll engage your feet more, and strengthen the muscle fibers that get neglected when you’re all laced up. With stronger accessory muscles in the foot, injury rates were expected to drop and running efficiency would improve.
- Lightweight & Flexible - The flexible synthetic mesh upper provide breathability when you are doing workout or running, breathable mesh design and insoles can keep your feet away from damp conditions.
- Various Activities - This trail running shoes are suitable for many occasions, such as walking,training, running, jogging, physical exercises, daily gym sports and so on. You can also wear it as a water shoe.
- WARRANTEE & CUSTOMER SERVICE - We produce every pair of shoes responsibly. We trust that you will enjoy our shoes so all of our shoes come with a 12 months Warrantee. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, please contact us.