https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/473E5C59-86D3-43CF-93DF-D4400344C1BF to view instructional videos! OptiWand - Ultimate Soft Contact Lens Insertion & Removal Tool. This will allow nearly anyone to insert and remove their soft contact lens with some practice and patience. Great for all beginner's who are struggling and stressed. Insert soft contact lenses by focusing on the CENTER hole or contact lens on the wand. Do not look up as the curvature of the eye is not the same. Once you gain confidence you will insert with ease. During insertion you can Twist the OptiWand slightly after it touches the eye to help release the soft lens. Remove soft contact lenses by PINCHING them with OptiWand like most do currently with their fingers. Also insert larger lenses and some hybrids. It is not a full closed cup so it will not remove hard or sclera lenses. Old habits of looking up or down will make this impossible to use. . This applies contact lenses directly to the cornea where they sit securely as designed. Improper use of contact lenses may lead to infections and worse. Long time contact lens users have habits that may make this difficult to use so if you cannot stop looking up during insertion or assuming it is a suction cup for removal it will not work for you!
- OptiWand inserts and removes soft contact lenses but takes practice and patience. Scroll down for instructional videos. Use only as directed.
- This is not a suction cup for soft contact lens removal. It will help to pinch the soft lens. Soft lenses cannot be suctioned out due to their composition.
- Insertion process must be completed quickly to avoid lens sticking to the wand.
- The OptiWand is designed to hold the lens until placed on cornea during insertion. Look at center hole colored wand or contact lens to align the lens properly. When the lens touches the eye, twist the wand slightly to release the lens from wand.
- The OptiWand functions much different than fingers and the same mistakes are made by nearly all users. It is not a suction cup for soft lens removal.