Use only as directed. Please visit https://www.amazon.com/optiwand for NEW instructional videos. OptiWand Pincher Soft Contact Lens Insertion & Removal Tool. A new contact lens users dream. This will allow nearly anyone to insert and remove their soft contact lens with some practice and patience. Great for all beginner's who are struggling and stressed. Insert soft contact lenses by focusing on the contact lens, colored wand, or center hole. Do not look up as the curvature of the eye is not the same. Once you gain confidence you will insert with ease. Remove soft contact lenses by pinching them with the base of the OptiWand like most do currently with their fingers. Also insert larger lenses and some hybrids. It is not a full closed cup so it will not remove hard or sclera lenses. Old habits of looking up and down will make this impossible to use. You cannot look up during insertion and must break that before being able to use OptiWand properly. This applies contact lenses directly to the cornea where they sit securely as designed. Improper use of contact lenses may lead to infections and worse. Long time contact lens users have habits that may make this difficult to use so if you cannot stop looking up during insertion or assuming it is a suction cup for removal it will not work for you!
- Optiwand Pincher Inserting & Removing Soft Contact Lenses Made Easy. Please Visit Https://www.amazon.com/optiwand To View All New Instructional Videos And See All Of Our Products In Our Amazon Store!
- SOFT LENSES ARE NOT A SOLID MATERIAL AND MUST BE PINCHED OUT. Use Either End To Help PINCH Lenses
- The OptiWand Makes A Great Gift. Inserting Removing Eye Lenses Is Easy When Mastered. Best Tool
- Do Not Look Up During Insertion. OptiWand Is Designed To Hold The Lens Until It Touches The Eye. FOCUS ON CENTER HOLE AND TWIST THE WAND WHEN THE LENS TOUCHES THE EYE TO RELEASE IT
- Money Back Guarantee If Unable To Use. Halloween Colored Color Contacts Work Well With OptiWand.