Use only as directed. Please visit https://www.amazon.com/optiwand for NEW instructional videos. OptiWand - Ultimate Soft Contact Lens Insertion & Removal Tool. A new contact lens users dream. This will allow nearly anyone to insert and remove their soft contact lens with some practice and patience. Great for all beginner's who are struggling and stressed. Insert soft contact lenses by focusing on the contact lens, colored wand, or center hole. Do not look up as the curvature of the eye is not the same. Once you gain confidence you will insert with ease. Remove soft contact lenses by pinching them with the base of the OptiWand like most do currently with their fingers. Also insert larger lenses and some hybrids. It is not a full closed cup so it will not remove hard or sclera lenses. Old habits of looking up and down will make this impossible to use. You cannot look up during insertion and must break that before being able to use OptiWand properly. This applies contact lenses directly to the cornea where they sit securely as designed. Improper use of contact lenses may lead to infections and worse. Long time contact lens users have habits that may make this difficult to use so if you cannot stop looking up during insertion or assuming it is a suction cup for removal it will not work for you!
- OptiWand inserts & removes soft contact lenses. Please visit https://www.amazon.com/optiwand to view all new instructional videos and see all of our products in our new Amazon store!
- Use only as directed! Money back guarantee for anyone unable to use. Please view our videos at contactlenskit.com/optiwand prior to purchase and read directions carefully to avoid the few troubles people have while using. We suggest starting with insertion to help build confidence before practicing removal.
- It is not a suction cup for soft contact lens removal as soft lenses are not a solid material. It is not a full closed cup so it will not remove hard or sclera lenses
- Do not look up during insertion! The OptiWand is designed to hold the lens until placed on cornea where it rests naturally.
- Practice and patience are a must to master but is worth it for those who struggle. The OptiWand makes a GREAT GIFT FOR FRIENDS YOU KNOW STRUGGLE DAILY! They are wasting stressful hours of their lives for no reason! Grab extras for work, car, or boat!