Babies are just like the rest of us: they're happier when their noses aren't blocked. But cleaning a baby's nose can be a challenge. Aspirator bulbs are okay for wet mucus, but they're just not effective on the sticky or dried mucus (okay, we'll say it) boogers! In fact, bulbs can actually push boogers further in, making it even harder to reach. oogiebear to the rescue! oogiebear is the first booger removal tool that safely and gently removes both sticky and dried boogers from a child's nose. oogiebear was developed with comfort in mind, offering two unique ends, a loop-end perfect for sticky boogers and a scoop end for safely removing dried boogers. This revolutionary tool is made of soft rubber and firm plastic tips that is easy for a parent to hold and gentle enough for your baby. The bear-head design is both fun and safe preventing the oogiebear from going too far into the baby's nose. It works great for little ears too! The oogiebear makes cleaning baby's nose and ears fun! (Okay, maybe not fun, but it works great!).
- It's the better booger tool. Do you oogie?
- oogiebear makes cleaning a baby's nose fun. It's just one scoop and you're out. A gentler, safer, cleaner and more effective way to get the boogers out.
- Friendly bear design won't scare baby. Fun design prevents tool from going too far in baby's nose. Perfect for little ears too.
- Made of soft rubber, that's slip-free and easy for a parent to hold and gentle enough for baby. More effective than aspirator bulbs, suction tubes and saline sprays.
- oogibear has two sides. A loop-end perfect for sticky mucus and a scoop-end for safely removing dried musuc. Easy to clean and reusable. Ages 0+