ONNO has worked hard to create what we think is a good t-shirt. For us, good t-shirts mean starting with fibers which are sustainably grown - bamboo, hemp, organic cotton and pima cotton. ONNO t-shirts are made in small, family-owned production environments where people are treated well. ONNO buys carbon offsets to balance the harm we do by moving t-shirts from here to there. ONNO's home in Boulder, Colorado provides the setting where we continuously work to make you happy by creating the best t-shirt we can. To perserve the fit of your ONNO t-shirt, wash cold and line dry. If you want your t-shirt to shrink a bit, you can wash and dry hot. If you don't love your ONNO t-shirt, please reach out to us via Amazon or directly through the ONNO website (by phone or email).
- FREE SHIPPING from ONNO T-Shirt Company, Boulder Colorado.
- ONNO makes t-shirts from bamboo, hemp, pima and organic cotton.
- ONNO t-shirts are made overseas in small, family-owned production environments.
- The fellow in the picture, whose name is Ben, is 6 feet tall and wearing a size medium.
- 70% viscose from organic bamboo, 30% organic cotton. We've worked hard to make what we think is a good t-shirt - we hope you'll like it.