Envision speed The OnePlus 8 Pro's Fluid Engine ensures onscreen content flows seamlessly from one frame to the next, while innovative MEMC technology provides even smoother motion. Paired with a brilliant 6.78"QHD+ display and 120 Hz refresh rate, it's love at first swipe. More Power. More Speed. The flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 is 25% more powerful, setting a new benchmark for performance. Wi-Fi 6 Meet the next generation of Wi-Fi technology. With up to 270%* faster data transfer speeds than previous generations, you can stream games and watch shows without a hitch. Charge fast. Your way. Choose how you charge with Warp Charge 30T and Warp Charge 30 Wireless. Improved charging technology ensures that your phone charges up fast enough to keep up with you. Photography made powerful Capture the moment with a powerful 48 MP Quad Camera. A new high-resolution ultra wide angle camera expands your view while Dynamic Video lets you shoot more vibrant and detailed videos. Shoot like a pro Record stunning video on the move or even in harsh lighting conditions. Dynamic Video captures more detail in backlit scenes while improved video stabilization lets you follow the action. Go wiiiiiiiiide. Day or night. Expand your perspective with a dramatic 120° field of view. Frame everything from epic group photos to nighttime cityscapes with a brand-new 48 MP ultra wide angle camera. Durable by design Backed by an IP68 rating, your OnePlus 8 Pro stays protected from sudden splashes. Looks good. Feels good. The OnePlus 8 Pro in Glacial Green is equal parts fingerprint-resistant and irresistible. With a contoured Matte AG glass finish the design delivers an unparalleled look and feel. OxygenOS. Fast and Smooth. OxygenOS is smart, swift and efficient, with intuitive features designed with you in mind. Our focus on your experience ensures your OnePlus smartphone excels at the things you really need, bringing standout features to your fingertips.
- 2G : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G : WCDMA 800(B19) /850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700(B9) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G : FDD-LTE 700(B12) / 700(B13) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B18) / 800(B19) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 900(B8) / 1500(B32) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1700|2100(B66) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 1900(B25) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) and/or : TDD-LTE 1900(B39) / 2100(B34) / 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) /2600(B38) / 3500(B42) / 5200(B46) and/or 5G : N1, N3, N7, N28, N78
- 6.78 inches, Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1B colors, 1440 x 3168 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 256GB Storage, 12GB RAM, No Card slot | Android 10.0; OxygenOS 10.0, Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+), Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585), Adreno 650
- Primary Quad Camera : 48 MP, f/1.8, 25mm (wide), 1/1.43", 8 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), 48 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth) | Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama | [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS | Front Camera : 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), Auto-HDR | [email protected], gyro-EIS