The Omron Gold Wireless wrist blood pressure monitor stores up to 200 readings for 2 users (100 readings for each user) in the monitor, or unlimited readings when used with the Omron Connect app, allowing you to keep a comprehensive recording of your readings over time and monitor any fluctuations in your readings. The app also lets you view your trend graphs and charts, and share as needed with your family, caregivers, or doctors. The Omron Connect app works with select iOS and Android devices, as well as Amazon Alexa using the Omron Health Skill. IMPORTANT PAIRING NOTE: Before starting to pair your connected device, be sure your monitor is turned off and that the display is blank (i.e., no numbers present)
- TRUSTED BRAND - OMRON is the #1 recommended home blood pressure monitor brand by doctors and pharmacists for clinically-accurate home monitoring, and the #1 selling manufacturer of home blood pressure monitors for over 40 years.
- HIGH MORNING AVERAGE INDICATOR - Among OMRON Amazon-exclusive blood pressure monitors, this feature is unique to the Gold and Platinum monitors. The indicator alerts the user if systolic or diastolic measurements are out of normal range in the morning, when there is a higher risk for heart attack or stroke.
- UNLIMITED MEMORY AND USERS WITH THE FREE APP - The OMRON Gold Wrist Monitor stores 200 total blood pressure readings for 2 users (100 per user, most of any OMRON wrist blood pressure monitor). Memory and users are unlimited with the OMRON Connect free app which works with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices (on select iOS & Android devices; visit OMRON Healthcare.com/Connect for compatibility).
- PREMIUM FEATURES - The Gold wrist monitor also comes with premium OMRON features like Heart Zone Guidance, which helps to guide your wrist to the proper position (at heart level). This monitor also features Ultra Silent inflation, allowing for measurements to be taken quietly and discreetly.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY - Backed with a 5- year warranty, OMRON stands behind the accuracy and quality of our products, and believes in the longevity of our blood pressure monitors.
- NOTE - Blood pressure varies constantly due to many factors including stress, time of day, and how you wrap the cuff. These factors may affect your blood pressure.