OMRON Avail is a wearable, wireless, independent dual channel TENS unit that delivers proven and effective TENS technology and microcurrent therapy to alleviate chronic, acute and arthritis pain. Because this device utilizes Bluetooth technology, you simply download the convenient OMRON TENS iOS or Android App and you’re ready for on-the-go pain relief. At your fingertips are 10 pre-programmed body pain and massage modes, along with 20 intensity levels that will soothe sore or aching muscles exactly where it hurts—offering shoulder, arm, lower back, leg, elbow and knee pain relief. And you get two devices that allow you to treat separate body locations at once. With these features, Avail offers the ultimate in personalized settings to fit your precise needs. The premium, flexible TENS unit pads (included) can be used up to 30 times and allow for discreet, easy placement on multiple pain locations on the body. Acute pain refers to sore or achy muscles due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities.The iOS is a trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc., registered in the U.S. The Android is a registered trademark of Google, Amazon, Alexa and its affiliates. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, and any use of such marks by Omron Healthcare, is under license.
- TENS is a safe, drug-free pain relief treatment that has been used by physical therapists and chiropractors for over 30 years, and is now available for home use without a prescription
- Wireless functionality allows freedom of movement while relieving pain using a Bluetooth app called Omron TENS that syncs with smartphones and operates TENS devices remotely
- Independent dual channel pain treatment targets two different pain areas with different treatments at the same time with two soft, contoured pads that fit comfortably and securely to treat multiple pain areas
- Five pre-set body pain modes, five massage modes and 20 intensity levels allow personal control of symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain and relief of pain associated with arthritis, muscle stiffness and soreness, muscle spasms and nerve pain
- Includes two TENS devices, two contoured pads (one medium, one large), storage case and pad holder, recharging station, AC adapter and instruction manual. One year limited warranty