The Omron 10 Series home blood pressure monitor with Omron’s Advanced Accuracy helps ensure consistent, precise readings. With the touch of a button you can learn all you need to know about your blood pressure, and be assured your numbers are accurate. Blood pressure measurement values vary from the left arm to the right arm. The average is generally within 10 mmHg (millimeters of mercury) for most individuals. Omron home blood pressure monitors are generally designed for use on the left arm as they are validated through clinical studies using the left arm. You should talk to your doctor before using the right arm to take a measurement.
- No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand and #1 selling Manufacturer of Blood Pressure Monitors for 40 years
- Feel empowered by accuracy with exclusive TruRead technology that automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and calculates the average
- Comfortable and simple to adjust, the pre-formed ComFit Cuff inflates around the entire arm to avoid incorrect cuff positioning ensuring a precise reading and expandable cuff fits standard and large arms
- Easy-to-read screen features a backlight, extra large digits and multi-colored indicator lights that show how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels
- Track your health with increased memory storage allowing you to monitor and store the last 200 readings for more than one person