These all natural Wool Dryer Balls are a wonderful, cost-saving alternative to dryer sheets and fabric softener. They mechanically soften your laundry without any of the harmful chemical. The dryer balls can do the magic very simply. Just toss them into your dryer with a load of laundry and let them do the work.
- ✅MAKE LAUNDRY EASIER - These Felted Wool Dryer Balls make changes to how you do laundry to live a healthy and eco-friendly lifestyle. They bounce around in the washer and make your clothes dry faster and become softer.
- ✅SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN - These Eco Dryer Balls are made from all natural wool of New Zealand sheep. Different with commercial fabric softeners and dryer sheets, these wool dryer balls are chemical-free and odorless. Safe for baby clothes.
- ✅SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY - By decreasing drying time up to 25%, these small dryer balls save time for more important things and save your money on utility bills. They are renewable and last 1,000+ loads.
- ✅DRY IN A NATURAL WAY - Use the white balls for light clothes and gray ones for dark clothes. As they tumble, the dryer balls fluff your laundry, reduce wrinkles and pummel the laundry to make it softer and won't affect the absorbency.
- ✅REDUCE LINT OR STATIC CLING - The wool dryer balls are well felted and create less friction against your laundry fibers, leading to less static and a softer load. 3 to 4 balls for regular loads and 6 or more balls for large loads. Don't over-drying and get a static-free load.