Oceanblue Professional Omega-3 2100 is a prescription-strength omega-3 fatty acid supplement made with Olcenic blend. Olcenic is a proprietary blend of highly pure omega-3s and other essentional oils made with optimal ratio of EPA(Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA(Docosahexaenoic Acid), and DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid). EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) are the two most well researched forms of omega-3s. They are both essential fatty acids which means that your body can't make these fatty acids, so you must get them through your diet. EPA and DHA are highly unsaturated fats that are vital nutrients and are known as healthy fats because of their importance to the healthy function of our bodies. Omega-3 2100 contains 2,100 mg of omega-3s per serving which is three times as strong as other fish oil products. It may help reduce heart related issues and triglyceride (blood fat) levels. It comes in a pleasing natural orange flavor that helps to eliminate fish taste and burps that are common with lower quality fish oil supplements. All of the omega-3s come from wild-caught, anchovies and sardines with zero to low mercury exposure off the pristine waters of the Peruvian coast. It is best to take Oceanblue products with food due for better absorption. Contains fish and soy dericatives.
- GUARANTEED QUALITY - Because Ocean Blue Professional Omega-3 2100 is manufactured in an FDA approved and monitored facility you know the quality and purity is of the highest standard.
- EXCEPTIONAL PURITY: Molecularly distilled 26 times for exceptional purity
- BURPLESS WITH NO FISHY AFTERTASTE: The purity of our omega-3s plus a natural orange oil extract that we add to our products help to eliminate fish taste and burps that are common with lower quality fish oil supplements.
- LESS OF THE BAD STUFF - Ocean Blue Professional 2100 contains 75% less fat than the average fish oil supplement. It is also molecularly distilled to ensure the highest level of purity. How pure is your fish oil?
- FRESHNESS MATTERS - All products we sell will have an expiration date of more than 18 months away. The more fresh your fish oil is the better.