Super Vitamin B is an advanced and complete B-vitamin supplement, formulated especially for those who require the least amount of allergens. It provides substantial amounts of all eleven B-vitamins, including the coenzyme forms of vitamins B2 and B6 for enhanced bioavailability, and extra pantothenic acid for adrenal support.* Instead of using vitamins derived from allergen-containing plant sources such as corn, the B vitamins in this formula are synthesized from USP-Grade mineral oil, which originate ultimately from living sources, with very low allergy potential. Modest vitamin potencies per pill allows for flexible, divided dosing schedules. Since 1979, NutriCology has used only the purest raw materials available, and has implemented strict quality control procedures in every stage of production, including inspection of raw materials, manufacturing, packaging, and storing. NutriCology fully discloses all ingredients, both active and inactive, on every product label, so consumers can make fully informed choices for their nutritional support. We define hypoallergenic as “free of all common allergens”, specifically, wheat, corn, soy, gluten, yeast, dairy, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, and peanuts. Many very sensitive individuals who react to supplements in general are able to tolerate NutriCology products. Originating with the ground-breaking oxidant/antioxidant work of Stephen Levine, Ph.D., we were one of the first to introduce truly hypoallergenic products to the market.
- Provides substantial amounts of all 11 B-vitamins, free of corn sources
- With co-enzyme forms of vitamin B2 and B6 for enhanced bioavailability, and extra pantothenic acid*
- Suggested Use: Take 1 or 2 capsules two times daily with meals, or as directed
- Free of wheat and gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, corn, and yeast
- Since 1979: NutriCology has been using only the purest raw materials, with strict quality control