Numi’s organic and Fair Trade Certified Moroccan Mint teasan, known as “nana mint,” flourishes in North Africa. With a flavor as light and lively as a newly picked leaf, it has a sweet spearmint flavor that is refreshing and soothing any time of day. Numi’s special nana mint grows in the arid climate of North Africa where its recently Fair Trade certified partners plan to invest in schools, sanitation and a bus to transport workers. About Numi: Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister. She is the artist and he is the alchemist behind all of Numi’s blends. Their exceptional-tasting teas are captured in unique blends that use the highest quality organic, non-GMO ingredients sourced directly from Fair Trade Certified gardens. Numi combines premium full-leaf quality teas and herbs with only 100% real fruits, flowers and spices. “Through authenticity, creativity, and commitment to people and planet, Numi brings you the purest, best tasting organic tea”
- TRADITIONAL NORTH AFRICAN MINT TEA--Known as nana mint this tea was traditionally enjoyed after a meal. With a flavor as light & lively as a newly picked leaf, it has a sweetly invigorating spearmint flavor that is refreshing & soothing any time of day.
- MORNING AFTERNOON OR EVENING--It's always a good time to enjoy a cup of this caffeine free Moroccan Mint tea. Calming yet rejuvenating, you're sure to love every sip of each and every steep. Have a hot cuppa or enjoy iced for a cool drink on hot days.
- Numi offers premium organic full leaf quality teas & herbal teasans blended w/ only 100% real fruits, flowers, & spices, & no natural or artificial flavors; fragrance free, sugar free. Try our black, green, white, pu-erh, rooibos, herbal, & turmeric teas.
- USDA Certified, Organic, Non-GMO Verified, ethically sourced & farmed Fair Trade Certified & Fair Labor Verified ingredients, Carbon Free, Vegan, Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, B Corporation, post-consumer recyclable & biodegradable sustainable packaging.
- Our premium organic teas compare favorably to Choice, Traditional Medicinals, Tazo, Rishi, Twinings, Yogi, Bigelow, Stash, Harney and Sons, Celestial Seasonings, Davidsons, The Republic of Tea, Taylor's of Harrogate, Teavana, Prince of Peace, Tea Forte.