Why choose Nulaxy Vertical mouse? Do You notice the tension in your thumb and pinky finger? A regular computer mouse does not support This position and can cause unnecessary strain. A vertical mouse will prevent your wrist from pronating and your fingers from tensing. A Nulaxy Vertical mouse with a quality ergonomic design might just be what you need to power through your work day. If you like to play games on your computer then know that vertical mice are also great for long gaming sessions. Nulaxy Vertical mouse is a unique device for your desktop or laptop that will allow you more natural movement in your arm&wrist and help you move more freely. Package includes: * 1 Nulaxy wireless vertical ergonomic Optical Mouse (2 AAA batteries not included) * 1 2.4G USB receiver (in the bottom of the mouse) * 1 instruction manual * 18-month hassle-free warranty specification: Size: 112*68*38 mm tracking resolution: 800/1200/1600 DPI straight USB cable button and scroll wheel high Performance on different interface
- ✔ ergonomic vertical design: An ergonomic vertical mouse is a highly essential office item if you primarily work with computers or You are a professional gamer. Ergonomic mouse can protect your wrist from orthopedic injuries and can alleviate pain If you have existing wrist issues.
- ✔ adjustable DPI setting: the dpi switch will allow you to switch between the different DPI settings of 800/1200/1600 DPI. If you're a gamer, and you're gaming on a higher screen resolution like 1080P then you're going to be much more accurate with a mouse that has a higher max DPI setting.
- ✔ multi-functional buttons: 6 buttons in total. Left and right click, scroll wheel button, DPI switch and the two thumb buttons for forward/backward. The thumb buttons are placed comfortably and every button is easily within reach.
- ✔ rubbery matte finish: provides you a premium feel much better than a typical Mouse. It sports an elegant matte finish that provides a nice grip, while resisting fingerprints and smudges.
- ✔ wide COMPATIBILITY: widely compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10/ Linux. ( Note: the forward/backward buttons are unavailable in Mac OS X.)