Bring Bluetooth connectivity to almost any car with Nulaxy Bluetooth FM transmitter. Broadcast audio on an FM bandwidth to enjoy your music or make hands-free calls while you drive.User Tips: 1. Please check if both the car radio and transmitter are on the same station. If not, please set Both of them on the same station. 2. If there are statics when you listen to music, the key really to find a vacancy frequency which is an isolated fully static (sounds awful but keep going) station before you match the transmitter to the full static radio station. For example, one works best on low frequencies (Colorado) 88.9 or so. The high frequencies (102.5+) Do not out as well. 3.If there is no sound when you make a phone call, you can try to turn up the voice call volume on your cell phone and volume of the transmitter. 4. Find a vacant or non-interfered frequency and sync Nulaxy device to that frequency for minimized static noise. 5. To achieve best audio quality, Please set the volume on your phone to maximum and then adjust the volume for your car stereo; you are not suggested to adjust volume of your car speaker to maximum (this will bring lot noise).
- UPGRADED VERSION OF CLASSIC KM18: Upgraded with 1.8" TFT color display and buttons offers a wider visual interface for more information. Output QC3.0 fast charge port and 5V/2.4A USB port efficiently gets your IOS or Android devices fully charged.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Supports fast forward & fast backward, 3 music input sources, 4 play modes and 5 EQ modes; Nulaxy newest bluetooth car adapter also built-in microphone and supports hands-free talking and private calls.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR MUSIC FROM 3 SOURCES: Supports AUX/ BLUETOOTH/ TF CARD. It adopts advanced interference and noise cancellation technology - CVC technology creates full duplex sound and suppresses noise and wind.
- EXTRA FEATURES: Supports Repeat All/ One/ Random/ Folder. Smart QC3.0 USB charges compatible devices up to 4x speed of the conventional car charger. Built-in over-current, over-voltage, intelligent temperature control and short circuit protection.
- SAFETY FUNCTIONS: Safety first. Nulaxy equipped it with a voltmeter to show you the condition of your car battery. Voltage should be between 13.7V to 14.7V when your car is on and moving. 12.2V to 12.8V when your car is parked and ignition is off.