Having a difficult time finding the right pacifier for your baby? The new NUK Space pacifiers have a revolutionary shield that has extra-large openings, enabling maximum airflow and allowing baby’s gentle skin to “breathe.” Like all NUK pacifiers, NUK Space is accepted by 95% of babies* and feature the improved orthodontic nipple shape. NUK’s asymmetrical nipple naturally fits baby’s palate and is now improved to allow for more room for a natural sucking motion, reduce pressure on teeth and jaw, and helps prevent teeth misalignment. Invented over 60 years ago by pediatric dentists and doctors, the NUK pacifier is modeled after the natural shape of mom’s nipple while breastfeeding. This makes for an easy transition from breast to pacifier and back. The NUK heart-shaped shield on NUK Space fits perfectly under baby’s nose for easier breathing and prevents irritation. (*Based on Market Research, 2017, tested with 307 pacifier users)
- Extra-large openings in the shield provide maximum airflow and allow baby's sensitive skin to "breathe"
- Orthodontic nipple shape is asymmetrical with a scooped bottom: Flatter to allow for more room for natural sucking motion, slimmer to reduce pressure on jaw and teeth, and narrower to help prevent teeth misalignment
- Heart-shaped shield fits perfectly under baby's nose for easy breathing
- Pack of 4 NUK Space orthodontic pacifiers; size 6-18 months
- BPA free; silicone nipples; top-rack dishwasher safe; easily clean pacifiers in microwave with new NUK reusable storage case