An aromatic body Lotion infuses skin with hydrating Indian Hemp oil and refreshing Haitian vetiver. Shea butter and neem oil, rich in essential fatty acids, Omega, omegas and antioxidants, moisturize and condition dry skin. Skin is left soft and smooth when using this skin lotion. Heritage: neem oil forms the foundation of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian practice of natural health. Documented for 4, 000 years in Sanskrit, among neem oil's many benefits is the ability to hydrate and moisturize skin. Cultivated in China as early as 4000 BC, Hemp had a long history of use in skin Care. Fragrant vetiver, the "oil of tranquility", is native to Asia and is known in tropical communities for its calming, soothing scent. Usage instructions: apply and massage this body cream into skin daily. Regular use will result in healthier looking skin. Nubian Heritage is the brainchild of two new York street vendors. In 1992, Fresh out of college and without jobs, rich and nyema embarked on a mission to produce luxurious natural products from Traditional African recipes with organic and fair trade ingredients. Today Nubian Heritage offers hundreds of culturally authentic natural products inspired by global ancient healing Philosophies. Although Nubian Heritage products are no longer made in bath tubs, little else has changed; the company still makes its products, still uses fair Trade and organic ingredients and still invests in Community Commerce.
- This Nubian Heritage Body Lotion product is an intensely moisturizing formula to quench all skin types, even driest.
- Rich texture of this body lotion melts into skin, leaving it soft and smooth with fragrance that lasts all day.
- Regular use of this lotion helps keep skin supple and healthy.
- Body Lotion that is made with a nourishing organic Shea Butter
- Other key ingredients in this skin lotion: neem oil