Specifications: Diameter: 50mm (175mm with crank arm) Height: 152mm (182mm with crank arm) Weight: 423g (497g with crank arm) Adjustment: Stepped Clicks. 24 Per Rotation Burr Material: High-Nitrogen Stainless Steel (Hardness: HRC58) Burr: 6 Axis CNC 38mm Conical Steel Burr Hopper Capacity: Max 25g Materials: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Walnut wood, Silicone What's In The Box: 1 - Manual Coffee Grinder 1 - Silicone Rubber Band 1 - Air Blower 1 - Cleaning Brush 1 - Grinding Presets Card 1 - Eva Carrying Case 1 - User Manual
- New two-segment unibody design – Cut from a single block of aluminum alloy, with a widened chamber access for easier bean loading.
- 38mm Contemporary Burrs — Stainless Steel burrs are designed to perform excellently at all grind settings, particularly effective at fine settings like espresso and Turkish coffee.
- Stainless Steel Rolling Bearings – With a centralized steel shaft and ball bearing making sure of smooth and stable grinding for extra consistency.
- Fixed thumb silicone band – Hold the grinder at the top and rest your thumb on the anti-rotational knob. You will see that you need to apply less pressure and your hand will be more relaxed.
- Stepless adjustment - Stepless grind setting adjustment with a fine 0.5 mm thread pitch - allowing you to make small precise adjustments all the way from coarse French press grind to very fine espresso grind.