Our classic Arctic Cod Liver Oil has always been derived from 100% wild Arctic cod (Skrei)?no other fish oils or synthetic additives are ever used. Unlike fermented oils, our cod liver oils are manufactured to eliminate free fatty acids and prevent rancidity. By managing every step of the supply chain, we ensure the exceptional quality, safety, and sustainability of our products, from boat to bottle.
- BENEFITS OF COD LIVER OIL - Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil provides essential support for your heart, brain, immune and nervous systems. Three soft gels provide 750 mg of omega-3s, including DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) and EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid.) Omega-3s are essential fatty acids that have been shown to promote heart and brain health, and support the immune and nervous systems.*
- FROM BOAT TO BOTTLE - By managing every step of the supply chain, we ensure the exceptional quality, safety, and sustainability of our products.
- WILD CAUGHT AND SUSTAINABLY SOURCED - Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oil is crafted from wild-caught, omega-rich fish from the freshest catch, sourced from the cleanest waters, and only in a way that fully protects the ocean's fragile ecosystem. Even better, our products have no artificial colors flavors or preservatives. They are also gluten- and dairy-free.
- BEST ABSORPTION FOR BEST RESULTS - Many concentrated fish oils on the market are in the ethyl ester molecular form-a synthetic fat. Nordic Naturals formulas are produced in the true triglyceride form to ensure optimal absorption and results. Our Arctic Cod Liver Oil products are a great way to add omega-3s to your supplement routine.
- THE ALPHA OF OMEGAS - At Nordic Naturals we believe that omega oils are essential to life. By correcting the global omega-3 deficiency, we give each generation what they need to grow healthy and strong. Through science and innovation, we are committed to delivering safe, effective omega oils. See our other lines of soft gels, chewable vitamins, kid's gummies, supplements and more.