Noctua's DX line of coolers has become a default choice in high performance quiet cooling solutions for Intel Xeon CPUs. The i4 revision supports LGA2011 (both Square ILM and Narrow ILM), LGA1356 and LGA1366 based Xeon platforms and the new D9 model provides better performance and better compatibility than previous 9cm versions: Thanks to its 95x95mm footprint and reduced 110mm height, the NH-D9DX i4 is fully 3U compliant and clears the RAM slots on LGA2011 Square ILM and LGA13xx. At the same time, the dual tower design and the new NF-A9 PWM guarantee further improved quiet cooling performance. Fitted with the professional SecuFirm2 mounting system and bundled with Noctua's industrial-grade NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-D9DX i4 3U forms a complete premium quality package for quietly cooling Xeon based workstations and servers.
- Compact dual-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Only 110mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX, Small Form Factor or 3U builds; Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- SecuFirm2 Mounting system for Intel LGA2066, LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3 (Square ILM & Narrow ILM), LGA1356, LGA1366 (wtih Xeon backplate).
- Includes award-winning NT-H1 thermal compoudn. Trusted Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer's warranty.