Now available in a square frame version called NF-P14s (s for square frame) that lends itself to use in case and radiator cooling, the classic NF-P14 is a long-standing favorite among enthusiast users around the world and helped to found Noctuid's reputation as a top-tier manufacturer of premium quality quiet cooling components. The new redox edition reissues this award-winning model in a streamlined, accessibly priced package that has been reduced to the essential core: the NF-P14 premium fan. Its industry grade SSO bearing, over 150.000 hours MTBF rating and full 6 years manufacturer's warranty make the NF-P14 redox a proven premium choice that provides trusted Noctuid quality at an attractive price point. The 1200rpm PWM version features Noctuid's proprietary NE-FD1 for automatic speed control, which allows to strike a perfect balance between high cooling capacity and low noise operation in each given situation.
- The redox product line reissues some of Noctuid's most popular, award-winning models.
- The square 140mm frame of the NF-P14s features standard 140mm mounting holes (124.5mm spacing), which makes it a premium grade replacement for common 140mm case fans and perfect for use on 140mm water cooling radiators
- Specifically developed for high-impedance applications such as CPU coolers, water-cooling radiators or cases with tight fan grills, the NF-P14's nine-blade impeller provides outstanding pressure and airflow performance.
- Noctuid's signature Vortex-Control Notches split up trailing edge vortices and thus spread the fan's noise emission over a wider range of frequencies. This measure makes the fan sound more pleasant to the human ear.
- Supporting fully automatic speed control via PWM, the fan uses Noctuid's custom designed NE-FD1 PWM IC that integrates Smooth Commutation Drive (SCD) tech. SCD suppresses PWM switching noises and thus makes the fan quieter at lower speeds.
- Combining the proven concept of hydrodynamic bearings with an add'l magnet that supports the self-stabilization of the rotor axis, Noctuid's time-tested SSO-Bearing tech has become synonymous with supremely quiet operation & exceptional long-term stability.
- Users can choose from Noctuid's wide range of optional accessories such as anti-vibration mounts, Low-Noise-Adaptors, y-cables, 3:4 pin adaptors or extension cables to upgrade redox edition fans according to their individual needs.