Specifically designed for pressure demanding applications such as CPU or radiator cooling, the classic NF-P12 is a long-standing favourite among enthusiast users around the world and helped to found Noctua's reputation as a top-tier manufacturer of premium quality quiet cooling components. The new redux edition reissues this award-winning model in a streamlined, accessibly priced package that has been reduced to the essential core: the NF-P12 premium fan. Its industry grade SSO bearing, over 150.000 hours MTTF rating and full 6 years manufacturer's warranty make the NF-P12 redux a proven premium choice that provides trusted Noctua quality at an attractive price point. The 1300rpm 3-pin version is ideal for efficient case ventilation or other applications that demand an even balance of performance and quietness.
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 3-pin Molex, 1300 RPM, 19.8 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- 1300rpm 3-pin version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, speed can be controlled with optional NA-SRC10 Low-Noise Adaptors or by reducing voltage
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)