Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-F12 industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) is a ruggedized high-speed version of the award-winning retail model. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of the NF-F12 design and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrialPPC version provides superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise levels and power consumption moderate as against comparable high-speed fans. While its fiber-glass reinforced polyamide construction and certified water and dust protection make the NF-F12 industrialPPC suitable for operation in challenging environments, the renowned SSO2 bearing technology guarantees an MTBF of over 150.000hrs. Topped off with Noctuid's trusted reliability and 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NF-F12 industrialPPC is an ideal choice for highly demanding applications that require superior flow rates and ultimate dependability.
- Connector: 4-Pin PWM; NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 provides a significant performance boost over the 1500rpm retail version. Combined w/ the industrialPPC series' robust polyamide construction & adv. protection features makes the fan ideal for challenging industrial applications.
- Noctuid's industrialPPC fans feature a three-phase design with 6 slots, which provides smoother transitions between the slots and thus allows for even higher running smoothness, further reduced vibrations and unprecedented energy efficiency.
- While the standard NF-F12 is one of the most energy efficient 1500rpm 120mm fans on the market, the industrialPPC version's three-phase motor provides a further 10% reduction in power consumption when compared at 2000rpm.
- Both the impeller & the frame of Noctuid's industrialPPC fans r made entirely fr fiber-glass reinforced polyamide that can withstand temp
- Thanks to a special varnish coating that covers the motor and PCB, the NF-F12 industrialPPC complies with the ingress protection rating IP52. This means that it is not only highly dust resistant but also withstands dripping water equivalent to 3mm rainfall per minute.
- Design for pressure demanding appps like heat sinks & radiators, the Focused Flow frame features 11 stator guide vanes that straighten, channel & focus the airflow which allows the NF-F12 to rival the performance of conventional fans running at faster speeds.
- The NF-F12's stator guide vanes r set out in Varying Angular Distance & feature Vortex-Control Notches. Both measures help to spread the noise emission over a broader frequency spectrum and thus make the fan's sound pattern more agreeable to the human ear.
- Custom designed for the new Focused Flow frame and to work in tandem with the eleven stator guide vanes, the NF-F12's seven blade Heptaperf impeller has been carefully optimized to achieve a perfect balance between power and quietness.