The NF-A9 is a highly optimised, premium quality quiet 92mm fan. Featuring Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A9 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-B9. The FLX version provides 1600/1250/1050rpm speed settings via the supplied Low-Noise Adaptors in order to provide full flexibility in fine-tuning the fan for maximum ventilation performance or near-silent operation. Its superb running smoothness, reference-class SSO2 bearing and Noctua's trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for the highest demands.
- Noctua's trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for the highest demands.
- The NF-A9 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels.
- Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua's proprietary Stepped Inlet Design
- Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
- Integrated anti-vibration pads made from extra-soft silicone minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard screws and other mounting systems.
- With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.
- Providing 1650, 1250 and 1050 rpm speed settings via the supplied Low-Noise and Ultra-Low-Noise Adapters
- Connector 3-pin Size 92 x92 x 25 mm