The NF-A20 is a highly optimised, premium quality quiet 200mm fan. Featuring an AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) standard frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A20 brings the renowned quiet cooling performance of Noctua's award-winning A-series to the increasingly popular 20cm form factor. The PWM version uses Noctua's custom designed NE-FD1 IC for fully automatic speed control via 4-pin fan headers, which allows it to strike a perfect balance between quietness and ventilation performance in each given situation. Its superb running smoothness, reference-class SSO2 bearing and Noctua's trusted premium quality make the NF-A20 an elite choice for the highest demands.
- Award-winning A-series design with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- ATTENTION: 200mm diameter (7.8 inches) please make sure you have sufficient space in your case.
- Large 200mm diameter for high airflow performance at extremely low noise levels, three sets of mounting holes (154x154, 170x170 & 110x180mm)
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, 800rpm maximum speed (550rpm with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header