The NF-A14 is a premium quality quiet 140mm fan with a square frame that complies with Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) standard. Its square shape and 140mm mounting holes (124.5mm spacing) make it ideal for use on water-cooling radiators or as an upgrade for 140mm case fans. Featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A14 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-P14. The PWM version sports Noctua's custom designed NE-FD1 IC for fully automatic speed control via 4-pin fan headers and comes with a Low-Noise-Adaptor to reduce the maximum speed during PWM control from 1500rpm to 1200rpm. Its performance-oriented 1500rpm top speed and comprehensive speed control options make the NF-A14 PWM an elite choice for users who strive to strike a perfect balance between excellent cooling capacity and superb quietness of operation, be it on water-cooling radiators, on heat sinks or in case ventilation.
- NF-A14's square 140mm frame w/ 140mm mounting holes(124.5mm spacing)makes it a premium grade replacement for common 140mm case fans & perfect for use on 140mm water cooling radiators
- The NF-A14 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels. By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
- Noctua's Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow, which reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment and increases suction capacity,
- With the tips of the fan blades ploughing through the boundary layer created by the Inner Surface Microstructures, flow separation from the suction side of the blades is significantly suppressed
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimize the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard screws and other mounting systems.
- The NF-A14 features the further optimised second generation of Noctua's renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability
- In order to guarantee the highest possible degree of manufacturing precision, minimum tolerance and excellent long-term stability, the NF-A14 sports a CNC milled bearing shell made entirely from brass.