Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-A14 industrial PPC (Protected Performance Cooling) is a ruggedized high-speed version of the award-winning retail model. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of the NF-A14 design and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrial PPC version provides superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise levels and power consumption moderate as against comparable high-speed fans. While its fiber-glass reinforced polyamide construction and certified water and dust protection make the NF-A14 industrial PPC suitable for operation in challenging environments, the renowned SSO2 bearing technology guarantees an MTBF of over 150.000hrs. Topped off with Noctuid's trusted reliability and 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NF-A14 industrial PPC is an ideal choice for highly demanding applications that require superior flow rates and ultimate dependability.
- NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 provides a significant performance boost over the 1500rpm retail version. Combined w/ the industrial PPC series' robust polyamide construction & adv. protection features makes the fan ideal for challenging industrial applications.
- Noctuid's industrial PPC fans feature a three-phase design with 6 slots, which provides smoother transitions between the slots and thus allows for even higher running smoothness, further reduced vibrations and unprecedented energy efficiency.
- While the standard NF-A14 is one of the most energy efficient 1500rpm 140mm fans on the market, the industrial PPC version's three-phase motor provides a further 10% reduction in power consumption when compared at 2000rpm.
- Both the impeller & the frame of Noctuid's industrial PPC fans r made entirely from fiber-glass reinforced polyamide that can withstand temp.
- The motor and PCB of the IP67 version are completely cast in a special, highly heat conductive resin that combines thoroughgoing protection and effective motor heat dissipation.
- Complying with the ingress protection rating IP67, this fan is not only fully dust tight but also completely waterproof up to 1m water depth.
- The NF-A14 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels. By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
- NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 provides a significant performance boost over the 1500rpm retail version. Combined w/ the industrialPPC series' robust polyamide construction & adv. protection features makes the fan ideal for challenging industrial applications.