Featuring advanced aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels and Noctua's AAO frame, the NF-A12x15 is a highly optimised, premium quality quiet fan in size 120x15mm. Its 15mm slim design makes the NF-A12x15 ideal for space-restricted applications such as low-profile CPU coolers or HTPC cases. The PWM version sports Noctua's custom-designed NE-FD1 IC for fully automatic speed control via 4-pin fan headers and comes with a Low-Noise Adaptor to reduce the maximum speed during PWM control from 1850 to 1400rpm. Its superb running smoothness, reference-class SSO2 bearing and Noctua's trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for the highest demands.
- Award-winning A-series design with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- 120x15mm slim design ideal for low-profile CPU coolers, HTPCs, ITX builds, space-restricted applications etc.
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, 1850rpm maximum speed (1400rpm with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
- Trusted Noctua quality backed up with 6-year manufacturer's warranty