Nikon P-223 3-9x40 AR RiflescopeThe new P-223 Series broadens Nikon’s line-up of precision optics for AR rifles. Designed for extreme sighting speed and superior long-range accuracy for AR platform rifles and .223 cartridges, the P-223’s entire optical system is fully multicoated for extreme brightness and provides light transmission up to 98%.The P-223 3-9x40 features the patented Nikon BDC 600 reticle and tactical-style turrets with Zero-Reset feature to simplify field adjustments. It’s popular and versatile magnification range makes it the ideal optic for a wide range of AR platforms and uses from range work to hunting applications. The 3-9x40, like all Nikon AR riflescopes, is optimized for use with Nikon Spot On Ballistic Match Technology. Spot On allows you to discover all of the exact aiming points on the BDC 600 reticle for your exact ammunition and load. Note: May appear blurry in ambient light conditions. This is most likely to occur indoors with artificial light.
- Generous, Consistent Eye Relief-Keeps your brow safe-even with the heaviest recoiling cartridges, lightweight rifles, and severe shooting angles.
- BDC 600 Reticle-Developed specifically for the trajectory of the .223 Rem /5.56 NATO round with 55-grain polymer tip bullet, the BDC 600 reticle offers shooters unique open circle aiming points and hash marks from 100 to 600 yards.
- Precise, 1/4-MOA Hand-turn Tactical-Style, Zero-Reset Turrets-Positive click reticle adjustments get you zeroed in quicker and maintain your setting-even withrepeated recoil.
- 100-yard Parallax Setting-Eliminates parallax for precise shooting.
- Waterproof/Fogproof-Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed