NieR:Automata The End of YoRHa Edition is the Nintendo Switch version of NieR:Automata, an award-winning post-apocalyptic action RPG that has achieved deep-rooted popularity around the world. The distant future…Invaders from another world attack without warning, unleashing a new type of threat: weapons known as “machine lifeforms.” In the face of this insurmountable threat, mankind is driven from Earth and takes refuge on the Moon. As 2B, a member of the newly organized android military force YoRHa, players will immerse themselves in a ferocious battle to take back the planet. Experience a captivating story that goes beyond simple entertainment, inspiring a wide array of emotions as it unfolds through genre blending action in a beautifully desolate open world. This product includes the content from "3C3C1D119440927" DLC.* Three types of colosseums are included, and three types of costumes based on characters from the related title, NieR Replicant, can be obtained as rewards. *To enjoy this content you will need to have progressed a certain way into the main story of the game. There are also some scenes during the progression of the main game scenario in which this content cannot be accessed. This game runs in 1920 x 1080 in TV Mode, and in 1280 x 720 in Tabletop Mode and Handheld Mode on Nintendo Switch consoles. The game also runs at 30 fps.
Looking for Nintendo Switch?Activate Stock Alert!
- Action-Packed Battles – Switch between melee and ranged attacks against enemies and bosses across a variety of open field maps; Tight controls and fluid combat are simple to learn while offering plenty of depth for experienced action gamers
- Players can perform high-speed battle actions—combining light and heavy attacks—and switch through an arsenal of weaponry while evading enemies with speed and style
- Beautifully Desolate World – The game seamlessly joins together hauntingly beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading; The environments contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline
- Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters – NieR:Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms
- Elements of an RPG – Players will obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customize a loadout that caters to their playstyle
- Pod Support System – Pods can attack the enemy in both manual and lock-on modes and also assist outside of battle, such as allowing the player to glide through the air; Pods can be enhanced throughout the game with upgrades
- “Auto Mode” Available for Beginners – Novice players can elect “Auto Mode” for easy attacks and evasions