Fushimi Inari Shrine in Japan was built in the 8th century. It is one of the most famous shrines and most representative landscapes in the Kyoto area of Japan. It is a popular tourist destination in Japan At the entrance of Inari Taisha Shrine stands the "鸟居", followed by the main shrine of the shrine and other buildings. "鸟居" constitutes a passage to the top of Inari Mountain. The cherry blossoms are particularly spectacular and charming through the sunlight, which is quite visually stunning. Architecture Japan Inari Shrine 1103 pieces Bricks.For boys and girls aged 6+ and for fans and big kids of all ages. Christmas, birthday, wedding, party perfect gift for parents, friends or collectors.
- Architecture Japan Inari Shrine Bricks, the trees are full of Sakura, equipped with LED light effects,Shrine gate nameplate retro lamp post
- 1103 pieces Building Block- For boys and girls aged 10 year+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- ABS plastic bricks are made of high-quality and durable non-toxic green materials, with bright colors, good flexibility and not easy to damage. Its smooth surface and rounded corners make it safe for children.
- Measures over: 9.5-inch (24cm) high, 8.6-inch (22.5cm) wide and 10.8-inch (27.5cm)
- Excellent value for money, an alternative to large and expensive buildings! Very high level of detail! The perfect gift for parents, friends or collectors.