How to switch s mode to windows 10 On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.) On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store. Processor: Intel Celeron N4020 (4MB Cache, up to 2.8GHz) Display: 15.6-inch FHD 1920 x 1080 LCD Display Hard Drive: 64GB eMMC Memory: 4GB DDR4 SDRAM Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Graphics: Intel UHD 600 Graphics Operating system: Windows 10 Home in S mode Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 WLAN Connectivity: 802_11_AC Audio: Stereo Speakers Battery: 2-cell lithium_ion Color: Black Dimensions L x W x H (inches): 14.31 x 9.86 x 0.78 Weight: 4.19 lbs Ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack, 1 x RJ-45
- 【Intel Celeron N4020】Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (4MB Cache, Up to 2.8GHz). 4GB DDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC. Give you the power to surf, stream, and do so much more. Edit photos and videos faster than ever, and move between programs and Windows quickly.
- 【15.6" FHD Widescreen LED】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN Display. Intel UHD Graphics 600. 1 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 - USB 2.0 ports, 1 - HDMI port, 1 - Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 - Combo headphone / microphone-in jack.
- 【up to 10-hours of battery life, GM bundles】up to 10 hours battery life. Microsoft 365 Personal 1-Year Subscription (activation code included). Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode.
- If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there. Lightweight and stylish, the Aspire 1 features a 15.6” Full HD screen and 802.11ac WiFi 5 for fast connectivity and reliability that you can count on wherever you venture.