Great Wooden Match Stick Game For Training Kids' Brain And Increasing Kid's Memory, Awareness of Colour, Logical Ability, You Can Not Miss!Item Type: Memory GamePackage Include:-1 piece dice of 6 sides-24 pcs soldier-shaped stick in 6 different color-1 round chassis with 24 holes (7.7" Dia)Material: quality wood with eco-friendly ink paintHow To Use1.Putting scattered little soldiers into the hole of the chassis randomly and remember the color and position you put.2.The gamer starts rolling the dice to a certain color to find the little soldier of that color.3.After you find it, you can take it right, if it is wrong, put it back.4.Play to the end and see who wins more small soldiers, whoever wins.Limited Age: this game set is suitable for kids over 2 year-old, adults and the older also can use them to play game.Function:Improving children's memory, awareness of color, logical ability, and curiosity. In addition, both elderly and children can use it to exercise memory.
- Package Include: You will receive a kids wooden match stick chess game set includes 1 dice, 24 pcs soldier-shaped stick of 6 colours (eco-friendly ink paint) and a round chassis with holes for you to put the chessman with a 7.7 inches diameter.
- Material: Both the dice, the sticks and the round chassis are all made of quality wood, surface of them are smooth, so you can feel comfor to use them without worring about whether it will hurt hands of your child.
- Method of Using: After rolling the dice, find out the soldiers of the same color that have been hidden according to the color of the dice displayed. The winner is the party with more soldiers at the last minute. More detailed methods can refer to the description.
- Application: Kids can have fun with their friends by using this chess game set, parents can use it to play parent-child games to bring them closer together, even older people can also use it to play games.
- Function: This learning game is very suitable for early education (available for children over 2 years old), can improve children's awareness of color, logical ability, and curiosity. In addition, both elderly and children can use it to exercise memory.