A strong, but balanced espresso blend for the Nespresso VertuoLine system. Sold in sleeves of 10 capsules, each capsule brews a 1.35 ounce cup of espresso. VertuoLine machines are designed to capture the rich textures of espresso in a full size cup of coffee. VertuoLine capsules have unique barcodes which are read by the machines to ensure perfect extraction at the touch of a button. Altissio capsules only compatible with Nespresso VertuoLine machines. Will not work with OriginalLine machines.
This highly roasted full-bodied Espresso is made with Arabicas from Costa Rica and South America. The hint of Robusta contrasts with smooth cereal notes. The addition of milk complements its natural full body.
QUALITY THROUGH SUSTAINABILITY
Sustainable coffee production ensures our supply of high quality coffee for the future. In partnership with the Rainforest Alliance, our AAA Sustainable Quality ProgramTM protects the environment, empowers farmers and more.
Nespresso capsules are made of 100% recyclable aluminum. As the perfect protector of coffee, aluminum capsules keep over 900 distinct aromas safe from the elements.
Find locations to drop off your used Nespresso capsules at over 88,000 UPS locations and Nespresso Boutiques at https://www.nespresso.com/us/en/services#services-recycling. Or call the Nespresso Club for immediate assistance, 877-964-6299.
- COFFEE BLEND: A full-bodied & creamy espresso for the Nespresso System
- COUNT: 10 capsules per box. Each capsule brews 1.35 oz. cup of espresso
- ROAST LEVEL: Dark roast espresso - Nespresso Intensity 9;Altissio is intensely and shortly roasted to reveal the full-bodied character of this bold blend.
- COFFEE ORIGIN: Costa Rican Arabica & South America Robusta
- WE RECYCLE: Aluminum capsules ensure 100% recyclability and guarantee coffee freshness