Science is a Thinky word Game based on science! Teams use deduction, wit and real science to identify science terms from clues given by a clue giver. But Here's the twist: clues must start with a Letter from the science term (excluding the first letter). in this way, clues both (1) Slowly reveal letters within the science term and (2) hint at the science term through associated words. It makes you feel super clever! And just to spice things up, teams may bet additional points on their guess based upon how confident they are! The more points you bet, The more you score if your guess is correct - but if you're incorrect, you lose those points. It's fast-paced, deduction-fueled fun, no matter how nerdy (or not) you are!
- SCIENTIFIC WORD GAME – Prove your knowledge of biology, chemistry, and earth science and expand your vocabulary by identifying scientific terms from progressively revelatory clues
- UPROARIOUS FUN – Race against the clock and your rivals to deduce scientific terms from one-word clues, each of which start with a letter contained in the term itself, over four 60-second rounds
- STRATEGIC GAMEPLAY – Rack up more points by guessing correctly in earlier rounds and wagering on your guess, but beware: misplaced confidence will cost you what you staked
- MULTIPLAYER VERSATILITY – Suitable for groups of 2-12 players, who all take turns giving clever clues, and featuring words sure to challenge everyone from 8th graders to 80-somethings
- OPTIMAL DURATION – This fast-paced game lasts 20-40 minutes, allowing teams to extend win streaks or demand a rematch before it’s time to pack up and contains over 400 words to promote replayability