The Neewer 60cm Handheld Stabilizer is a lightweight stabilizing system created for DSLR cameras weighing up to 6.6lbs.
This compact handheld system takes away the need for tripods or dolly's, giving videographers the ability to create smooth videos while the camera is in motion.
It features a camera platform with both x and y adjustments, and multiple mount holes for various camera positions.
The weight plate contains four weight discs to balance your camera on the stabilizer.
These can be added or removed based on your need. The weights are fastened on the weight plate with 1/4" and 3/8" screw.
This system is especially good for video cameras, video capable DSLR cameras and DVs.
Allows high and low angle shooting, high precision bearings and low friction joints.
Stretch adjustment improves weight ratio, and reduces the clump weights greatly.
The Quick Release Plate can accept any camera with 1/4" and 3/8".
The quick release plate with mark can record the dynamic balance for different equipments.
Bidirectional base plate with fine adjustment system can be adjusted freely to any direction.
Its carbon fiber construction provides and solid and durable build-quality for long-lasting reliability.
Sponge covered the grip, make you feel comfortable when handle it.
Materials: Carbon fiber
Max Length: Approx. 24"/60cm
Min Length: Approx. 15.2"/38cm
Quick Release Plate Scale:1.96"/50mm (Either side)
Max Load: Approx. 6.6lbs/3kg
1x Carry Bag
Note: Camera not included.
- Neewer Carbon Fiber 24"/60cm Handheld Stabilizer with Quick Release Plate 1/4" and 3/8" Screw for DSLR and Video Cameras up to 6.6lbs/3kg,Allows high and low angle shooting, high precision bearings and low friction joints
- Stretch adjustment improves weight ratio, and reduces the clump weights greatly
- The Quick Shoe Plate can accept any camera With 1/4" to 3/8" screw adapter
- It can be extended from 15.2" to 24" to adapt to the weight of the camera
- Max Load: Approx. 6.6 pounds/3 kilograms