Our best-selling product, Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is made from single origin, Fairtrade certified, organic cacao beans—grown and processed to benefit its farmers, our planet, and help your body thrive! Non-alkalized and never roasted at high temperatures, our Cacao Powder retains the nutritious fiber, minerals and antioxidants found naturally in cacao. Easily swapped 1:1 for unsweetened cocoa powder in any recipe, it's the perfect healthy upgrade from regular or Dutch processed cocoa powder. Navitas Organics Cacao Powder has a deep, unadulterated chocolate taste that's delicious in brownies, cakes, hot cocoa, smoothies, homemade chocolates, and more! Our cacao beans are grown with regenerative organic farming methods in Sierra Leone, where we are proud to invest in cacao co-ops, farmer field schools, local reforestation, and just labor practices. It's Superfoods with Purpose, from bean to bag. Contains no added sugar, fillers or fortified ingredients. USDA Organic, Fairtrade, Non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, keto, paleo, gluten-free.
- Cacao: The Ancient Maya Feel-Good Food! Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is made from low-temperature dried and cold-pressed organic, Fair Trade certified cacao beans.
- A nutritious alternative to conventional "cocoa": Navitas Organics Cacao Powder provides 25% DV magnesium, 10% DV iron and 18% DV fiber per serving.
- Excellent source of antioxidants, including flavanols.
- Substitute 1:1 for unsweetened cocoa powder. Perfect for smoothies, shakes, oatmeal, raw treats and your favorite baked goods.
- USDA Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, gluten-free.