Keep your little one smiling and healthy with Naty diapers - the soft and comfortable disposable diaper that's kinder to nature. Naty by Nature Babycare was founded by a Swedish mother and champion of causes to provide hygiene products for ecologically-aware parents and babies throughout the world. We aim to raise awareness about environmental issues and to strive to lessen environmental impact in the home. That is why we have spent over 20 years perfecting our eco disposables by using reusable and recyclable material and eliminating as much non-biodegradable materials as possible while still maintaining performance and comfort. These diapers, which are GM and chlorine-free, and based on natural materials, are so much more gentle on your baby's delicate skin than conventional diapers which may contain harmful petrochemicals. Leakage barrier is 80% plant-based. Our core is wrapped in 100% FSC certified tissue. No nasties touch your baby's skin - still only plant-based materials.
- Certified by Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association, a Swedish national association working to improve the conditions of people living with asthma, allergy, intolerance and hyper sensitivity. Designed to minimize the risks of allergy and diaper rash
- OK Biobased certified by AB Vincotte. Based on biodegradable materials that are natural and renewable
- Free from chlorine, latex, TBT, dioxins, phthalates, VOCs, dyes and perfume. Naturally breathable leaving the baby dry and safe
- GM-free, organic corn-based film (Design may vary)
- Available in sizes newborn, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6