►You can use orange peels to make zest for pies and cakes, you can infuse orange peels in vinegar for green cleaning, you can drink orange peel tea. ►Orange peel powder has a gentle abrasive texture. You can mix it up with water and use it to exfoliate your skin. For more scrubbing action, add fine white sugar to your orange peel – water paste. ►The high amount of Vitamin C in orange peel powder is very good. ►Mix up 1 tbsp of orange peel powder with enough thick yogurt (like greek yogurt) to form a paste. Apply it thickly on your face and neck in the shower (because it can get messy). Rinse off after 15 minutes and behold a brighter complexion! ►Oranges are natural astringents and so is the peel of oranges! It has strong oil control action which removes excess oiliness. If you have oily skin, try an orange peel face mask or use orange peel as a face cleanser.
- Orange peel powder is a wonderful ingredient which, when incorporated in regular face packs or facial masks, can add a natural glow to our skin.
- It can also be applied with milk or curd for that extra glow. Also rub nails with its peel for shine.The orange peel has way more vitamin C than the orange fruit itself.
- 100% pure and natural and is extracted from dried orange peels. Considered as a boon for face and skin care, orange peel powder. Bright, shiny and tangerine, the peel of the orange contains antioxidants and using it regularly in face packs will give you clear and brighter skin in no time.
- Face packs with orange peel can also be used as face cleansers and leave the skin looking refreshed. What's even more interesting is that the astringent and antioxidant of the peel stay intact when used to create an elaborate face pack. Also with different base mixtures along with orange peel it's best for all skin types.
- Orange peel is best used in a powder form and uses it to make fresh face packs. Combine it with other base ingredients for fresh, younger looking, clear skin.(Drink, apply citrus fruits for natural glow)