Help support your childs immune health with delicious Sambucus Gummies for Kids, specially formulated for children ages 2+.* Theyre made with a three-ingredient blend of our premium black elderberry extract and an excellent source of vitamin C and zinc. These childrens elderberry gummies are perfect for back to school, the winter months, and everything in between, and your little ones will love the sweet berry flavor. Elderberries have traditionally been used as a winter remedy for immune support, and our elderberry extract is inspired by centuries of wisdom.* Natures Way uses high-quality elderberries hand-picked in select locations across Europe, which are then turned into our unique black elderberry extract. Berries are turned into a highly concentrated (64x) extract made from 1,600 mg of elderberry per gummy. The extract has naturally-occurring anthocyanins for antioxidant support, and every lot is tested to ensure were bringing you the best of the berry in every batch.*
- TRIPLE ACTION IMMUNE BLEND*: Sambucus elderberry gummies are made from European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) has been traditionally used as a winter remedy for immune support.* Made with our unique, full spectrum black elderberry extract, ensuring Flavonoid BioActives content, which has been tested and shown to be active within the body.
- PREMIUM ELDERBERRIES: Elderberry gummies are made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids; each serving delivers black elderberry extract, vitamin C and zinc.
- STANDARDIZED BIOACTIVES: Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives.
- TESTED FOR BIOAVAILIBITY: Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body.
- NATURAL FORMULA: This immune system booster has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and is gluten free and kosher certified. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.