Nature's Way Cedar Bluebird House is made with premium Cedar and stainless steel rust-free hardware for a durable house that will last multiple seasons. Air vents allow for proper air ventilation through wall and floor openings to promote bird health. Clean-out doors provide easy access for cleaning. An elevated mesh floor aids in the management of blowfly to protect hatchlings. An added predator guard extends the entrance hole to protect young birds against predators. Fledgling kerfs provide extra grip for the young to climb out. The innovative design can be installed with a pole mount or flush mount.
- Crafted from insect and rot resistant premium cedar with a water-based protective stain; The hardware used in construction of the house is rust-free
- Air vents allow for maximum air ventilation through wall and floor openings
- Clean-out doors provide easy access for cleaning
- Predator guard extends the entrance hole to protect young birds against predators
- Pole mount or flush mount installation options