What is Black Elderberry? Black Elderberry Sambucus is a rich, dark purple berry from the European elder tree. These highly coveted berries have been a favorite in European folk wellness practices for generations. Elderberry contains naturally occurring antioxidant flavonoids, anthocyanins and other plant compounds, deeming it one of nature’s most powerful herbs! Supplementing with Black Elderberry: Traditionally, Elderberry was used in Europe to make syrup and jam for various baking recipes. Today, you can get concentrated Elderberry extract in many supplements like gummies, tea, juice, lozenges, powder, chewable tablets, capsules, pills, liquid tincture drops and more. Horbaach Sambucus Black Elderberry: Horbaach Sambucus Black Elderberry is a premium source of this super fruit. Our supplement delivers the equivalent of 2,000 mg of Black Elderberry fruit per serving in convenient quick-release capsules. It’s gluten-free and non-GMO, with no artificial flavor or artificial sweetener, the care you deserve for your routine! WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If seal under cap is damaged or missing, do not use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free; Free Of Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Flavor, Preservatives
- Nature's Truth Black Elderberry 1000mg is a potent formula made from a concentrated extract*
- Various parts of the black elderberry tree can be used to make dietary supplements
- Elderberry is a traditional herb that has been used for centuries, especially in syrup recipes
- Elderberry as a supplement is often called sambucus, or referred to as "elderberry sambucus"