Can you name 5 things that could make a person sneeze? How about 5 TV dads or 5 video games? Fruits or vegetables beginning with 'a'? Name 5 is the outrageous party game that asks the easy questions you know the answers to. Sure, you know 1 movie starring America’s sweetheart or a certain Hollywood heartthrob but can you name 5? The object of Name 5 is to be the first team to reach the Name 5 space to win. To set up the game, divide the cards into two piles. Place each pile face down in front of each team. Play in two teams of 2 or 3 players each. Each team selects a token. The team with the youngest player goes first. Each team puts their token on the Start space.
- Game play: name 5 is a fun party game that asks you questions that you have to name five answers for! As you successfully get through each card, you move along the board until you reach the end! Be the first team to reach the name 5 space to win.
- What's included: This game comes with 144 name 5 cards, 1 game board, 1 die, 4 pawns, one 30 second timer, and instructions. You will have lots of fun playing this game with family and friends!
- Fun board game: This great game is made for two teams of 2 or 3 players who are ages 12 years old and up. Boys and girls alike will enjoy this game. Bring name 5 into your home or at your next party. Gather everyone around for this game!
- Play at parties: bring this game to your next party. The rules are easy to learn and the game is difficult to stop playing, it's that much fun! Whether you are a Youth or are older, you'll enjoy this game. Use some strategy and luck to win!
- Endless Games: Endless Games presents card, dice, party, word, trivia, survey, and pop culture games for everyone! You'll find high quality games that are quick and easy to learn and provide endless play value.