Are you seeing straight or seeing double? Either way, you have to call it fast to win this high energy dice game. Scoop up two batches of dice and let them roll. Quick. All players scan the array for matching symbols between the orange and white dice. The first to call a match gets to grab all the dice with that symbol. No Matches? No problem. It's another chance to win. Shout "Nada." to collect all the remaining dice. Think sharp and act fast to match, snatch and win. If you're really feeling loco for Nada, mix it up with the additional game variations.
- Scooping up the dice, shaking, and rolling the dice exercises the manipulation aspect of fine motor skills.
- Speech skills are also required as players must quickly articulate the match.
- Nada is a game of chance and visual skill that everyone can learn to play in seconds.
- Score with a match and score when there is NADA! Best call it fast to collect your dice.
- A game of chance and visual skill that everyone can learn to play in seconds.
- Includes and travel pouch and 3 game variations to play.
- For 2 to 4 players, ages 7 and up.