Why Hamsters Need Toys Toys are an integral part of the physical and mental well-being of your pet. Toys stimulate your pets' senses and let them exhibit their natural behavior. Furthermore, hamsters with toys show less negative traits such as aggression, excessive grooming, and inappropriate chewing. The primary natural behaviors that you should expect from hamsters are: Ⓞ Exploring Ⓞ Foraging Ⓞ Gnawing Ⓞ Hiding/Resting Ⓞ Nest building Coconut Shell Give your hamster ample spaces to hide. In the natural food chain, hamsters are prey animals. Hiding is an instinctive way that hamsters protect themselves. They need somewhere to hide when they are nervous or to sleep. A hamster hideout like this one will help your hamster feel very comfortable. Long Bridge This bridge is handmade with apple branches and cotton thread. The bridge can be placed at will according to your preferences, so that the hamster can have more fun in the usual amount of exercise. You can also change the position of the suspension bridge and let the hamster explore new ways, which will also help to increase the relationship between you and your fur friend. Molar String & Apple Tree Brenches Our molar string is made from apple branches and medicago balls. Medicago contains protein, vitamins, coarse fiber and minerals that can supplement nutritions for hamsters. These sticks can promote the hamster’s dental health, thereby improving its overall health. Bell Rollers & Balls They are made of all-natural pine wood, which is perfect for your hamster to chew and exercise while playing with them. The jingle bell in the cage design toy is a lovely addition. The size of the bell is not large enough to cause a choking hazard to small rodent friends, so the time of chewing and playing is safe and worry-free.
- ⭐ Pakage Includes ⭐ Coconut shell, tunnel, molar string, bridge, bell roller, bell ball, unicycle, cone, rattan heart&star, 10 apple tree brenches. Chew toys are instrumental for the well-being of your pet. They allow your hamster to exhibit its natural behavior in a positive manner. Furthermore, hamsters with toys are calmer and show fewer negative traits.
- ⭐ Intimate Collection ⭐ Our hamster cage accessories are not randomly assebled but out of carefull thoughts, which concerns pets at rest, play, health & decoration needs for pets and owners. Coconut shell is an ideal residence for small pets which gives them full sense of security. Bridges, tunnel,unicycle,bell rollers,bell balls,cone are for playing. Molar sting and apple tree brench for teeth grinding and prividing nutrition. Ratten heart&star help to decorate the cute little pets house.
- ⭐ Variety of Choices ⭐ A hamster will be quite occupied by the toys in their cage, our collection are over 10 kinds of chew toys. It's a good idea to change around the toys each week so that your hamster doesn't get bored. This also comes in useful for you as you can clean the toys that aren't being used that week and then swap them around. "
- ⭐ Natural&Handmade ⭐ Mynest hamster accessories are made of natural woods with delicate workmanship which without industry smell but natural wood odor and the toys are of high quality to last a long happy days for pets. All toys are safe for pets to chew and bite.
- ⭐ Perfect For ⭐ Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters, Gerbils, Rats, Birds, Rodents and other small pets.