Pamper your hair in good conscience with this luxuriously soft hair towel wrap from myHomebody! These hair towel wraps are super soft, lightweight, absorbent and easy to use - just wrap around your damp hair and fasten the button, then get on with your after-shower routine while your MyHomeBody hair wrap does the work of soaking up excess water! The result? Less time under the damaging hair dryer, less frizzy hair, less breakage! A Healthier Choice! Much is said about the benefits (i.e. absorbent and lightweight) of synthetic microfiber products, but did you know that these petroleum-based fabrics actually shed particles of plastic-like material that flows into water systems? If it's getting into the wash, what about your hair!? Our all-natural bamboo fiber hair towel wraps are also soft, absorbent and lightweight! Go Green! Buy with confidence knowing that materials made from bamboo, much like hemp, are some of the "greenest" materials you can buy! Because it grows faster and uses less water, bamboo is considered much more sustainable than cotton! The best part is, it feels softer and more luxurious than normal cotton too!
- <p>✔️<strong>Fast-Drying, Won't Damage Hair! No More Frizzy Hair! – Compared with cotton towels, Bamboo Cotton Hair Towels are masters in water retention because the bamboo fiber is so absorbent. You can dry your hair more thoroughly and quickly with a bamboo microfiber towel than with a cotton towel.</strong></p>
- <p>✔️<strong>Softer </strong>and <strong>More Absorbent than cotton –</strong> Bamboo has often been <strong>compared to cashmere</strong> in softness tests. The bamboo fibers are long and soft and round and smooth before processing, making it comfortable against the skin and safe for those with allergies – and <strong>bamboo gets even softer with every washing</strong>!</p>
- <p>✔️<strong>Healthier for you and your planet! </strong>Much is said about the benefits (i.e. absorbent and lightweight) of synthetic microfiber products, but did you know that these petroleum-based fabrics actually shed particles of plastic-like material that flows into water systems? If it’s getting into the wash, what about your hair!? <strong>Bamboo has</strong> <strong>unique properties to help you stay cleaner</strong>, with <strong>no added chemicals</strong>!</p>
- <p>✔️<strong>Natural Bamboo Fiber – </strong>more<strong> Sustainable than cotton or synthetics! </strong>A bamboo harvest takes<strong> 2/3 less water than cotton </strong>requires, and <strong>no pests </strong>bother the bamboo as it grows.<strong> Bamboo grows quickly, </strong>and fields<strong> can be replanted every year</strong>. In other words,<strong> bamboo is green; cotton is not – petroleum-derived synthetics? Well you know the answer!</strong></p>
- <p>✔️<strong>Lightweight – </strong>these bamboo hair wraps won’t weigh you down like a regular bath towel – no more bobble-head syndrome! You’ll hardly notice it’s there as you carry on with your routine! ++ Every package comes with a Bonus 6 Piece Set of Phone Cord Hair Ties!</p>