My Brest Friend deluxe nursing pillow slipcover is designed to fit your my Brest friend breastfeeding pillow. This premium, fashionable, and baby soft nursing pillow cover includes a handy pocket to hold burp cloths, nursing Pads or other breastfeeding accessories. Finished with a comfortable, Deluxe plush fabric which is super soft against baby's skin, the removable slipcovers are machine washable on a warm, gentle cycle, and hang dry so your nursing pillow is fresh and clean for every feed. The breastfeeding pillow slipcover is designed to fit the original, Deluxe and travel my Brest friend nursing pillows, and is quick and easy to remove and replace. The breastfeeding cushion slipcover has a double strap with Velcro and silent release buckle for easy, one handed use, and is ideal for moms holding a sleeping baby. Add this essential breastfeeding accessory to your baby registry! My Brest friend breastfeeding pillows have supported millions of moms around the world successfully breastfeeding their babies with nursing pillows and is also used in hundreds of Nic units and birthing hospitals across the country. Our patented wraparound nursing cushions are the #1 baby breastfeeding pillow choice of lactation experts, as well as nursing moms.
- CHANGE YOUR STYLE: Designed to fit your original, travel and deluxe My Brest Friend Pillow, the dark grey slipcover changes the look of your favorite nursing cushion.
- QUICK AND EASY FITTING: The nursing pillow slipcover features a velcro strap and silent-release buckle for easy, one-hand use while breastfeeding.
- EXTRA SOFT SLIPCOVER: The deluxe nursing pillow slipcover is plush and super soft against delicate newborn and baby skin, as well as being comfortable for mom.
- EASY CLEAN DESIGN: The nursing pillow is machine washable in warm water on a gentle cycle, and hang dry so your breastfeeding cushion slipcover is always clean and fresh. fits up to a 44-inch waist
- MY BREST FRIEND: For 22 years, My Brest Friend breastfeeding pillows have supported moms and babies during nursing and are the #1 choice of breastfeeding experts.