The MXL 770 condenser microphone continues to amaze recording artists all over the world with its incredible price/performance ratio. Singers, especially rappers, love the 770 for its solid bass, as well as its upfront high-end. The MXL 770 even uses a high quality FET preamp with balanced output for a wide dynamic range. This is a perfect piece for seasoned pros or newbie musicians who want a quality condenser mic that won't break the bank. Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz.
- Multi-purpose condenser microphone
- Excellent for vocals, pianos, stringed instruments, and percussion
- Balanced bass response with high end clarity
- Low frequency roll-off to reduce unwanted rumble
- Low noise FET preamp with balanced, transformerless output
- Patented design